If you started singing Peaches & Cream by 112 in your head when you read the title of this recipe then you’ve got the right idea! This dessert is one of our absolute favorites and a perfect way to end your Valentine’s Day dinner. We know the norm for the holiday is usually strawberries + chocolate, but we wanted to switch it up a bit.
Enjoy this dish hot or cold, both are just as delicious. Like 112 said, it’s even better when it’s with ice cream, know what we mean?
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 30 min
Total: 45 min
- ¾ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 (3 oz.) Package Non-Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 (29 oz.) Can Sliced Peaches, Drained and Syrup Reserved
- 1 (8 oz.) Package Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease sides and bottom of a 10-inch deep dish pie pan.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and pudding mix. Mix in butter, egg, and milk. Beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pan and arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add ½ cup sugar and 3 tablespoons of reserved peach syrup. Beat for 2 more minutes until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over peaches.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over top cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy Hot or Cold