If you’re a smoothie lover like us, you will absolutely love our smoothie bowl recipe. Our favorite part about this dish? The toppings! The options are limitless when it comes to topping off your bowl. We also love this dish because it is super kid-friendly, and allows them to have some good (hopefully clean) fun in the kitchen.
Prepare our smoothie bowl for breakfast, after a good workout, or as a healthy dessert option after dinner. The easy prep leaves you with less time spent in the kitchen, and more time doing what you love (eating, of course!). For our bowl, we used blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, banana, nuts, and chia seeds to top, but feel free to get as wild as you’d like.
If you try this bowl, let us know what toppings you used in the comments!
Total Prep: 5 min
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Frozen Banana (Peel, Slice & Freeze)
- ½ Cup Frozen Pineapple
- ½ Cup Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Pineapple Coconut Water
- Assorted Toppings (Chia Seeds, Fruit, Granola, Shredded Coconut, Nuts, etc.)
- Put everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 1-2 serving bowls and top with your favorite toppings.
- Best when fresh, enjoy!