Happy National Tequila Day! If you love Margaritas, Paloma’s, or a simple, chilled shot of tequila, then you’ll absolutely love this recipe! We’ve brought all the makings of a delicious fruit smoothie and fused them together with a cup of Jose Cuervo. Sounds like a party right?!
We love popsicles, especially during hot summer days (ahh, the nostalgia of childhood). This tasty treat compliments any poolside or cookout! While they are a tad bit on the strong side (feel free to use 1/2 a cup of tequila), the fruit adds a refreshing touch to balance it all out.
Remember to drink responsibly! Cheers!
• 1 16 oz. Bag Frozen Mixed Fruit (We used the Strawberry, Mango, Pineapple bag)
• 1 cup of Tequila
• 1/2 cup of Lime Juice
• 1 Fresh Kiwi, Sliced
• Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
1. Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add mix to popsicle molds.
3. Add fresh kiwi and strawberry slices to each popsicle. Feel free to add as many as you’d like!
4. Freeze for at least 6 hours.